• At Hope Church we believe that meeting together in a small group experience is the best place for people to grow spiritually. In a Hope Group people develop close friendships, apply the truth of God’s Word to their lives and discuss the issues and challenges of life. It’s also where they pray for, care for and challenge one another. And you are missed if you don’t show up!
• We have a variety of Hope Groups at any one time that are meeting together. These groups are made up of four to six couples, eight to twelve individuals or a combination of both couples and individuals, meeting in someone’s home, via Zoom online or in some cases, at the church.
• Typically, Hope Groups have a time of sharing, a time of Bible discussion, followed by a time of prayer. Some groups go deeper, exploring areas of brokenness and pain…all seek to find healing in the grace, forgiveness and love of God.
• You can contact Pastor Steve for more information or to get connected to a Hope Group.
• Email: email@example.com
•Children are a special gift given to us by God! Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me…for the Kingdom of Heaven belongs to such belong to such as these.” (Matthew 19:14)
•We are committed to loving and teaching children to experience and follow Jesus in ways that speak to a child's heart, mind, and soul. We strive to make each child's experience at Hope Church child-centered, safe, age-appropriate, creative and fun!
•We provide Nursery Care (Infant-3yrs) during the worship service, where children have a planned activity or craft, Bible story and play time. Children (4yrs-3rd Grade & 4th-6th Grade) are invited mid-service to Children’s Church.
•In Children’s Church they sing, learn a Bible story together and discuss the story's application to their lives.
•Katie Love is our Children’s ministry coordinator.
We meet Thursdays from 6-8pm in South Hall (Entrance on corner of S. Laurel and Castor St.)
We desire to create safe place for students to explore their faith, connect with other students and give them opportunities to live out their faith in the world. We want to connect adult mentors and teens to encourage each other to experience and follow Jesus.
• We meet Fridays from 6-8pm in the Fellowship Hall (downstairs basement).
It is our heart to bless and serve our neighbors in the Westside of Turlock by providing for very real physical and spiritual needs. We have many volunteers who make themselves available to serve and care for our community.
Every 3rd Saturday of the month we have a Food Bank where we distribute food, both non-perishable and frozen food. Families from our community drive up and groceries are loaded into their vehicle. We also take prayer requests and lift them up in prayer. Most of the food is purchased from Second Harvest in Manteca.
Meals for our Homeless Neighbors
Every month we have teams of people who prepare and serve meals at Turlock Gospel Mission and We Care, which are shelters for people experiencing homelessness.
Tree of Hope
At Christmas we distribute presents to children in our neighborhood who would otherwise go without. It’s a wonderful opportunity to share the gift of the love we are given in the baby Jesus!
Our church has adopted Columbia Park in partnership with the City of Turlock where quarterly we clean and do work projects to beautify and maintain our neighborhood park.
Once or twice a year we gather teams, in partnership with the City of Turlock, to clean alleys in our neighborhood.
Kicks For Kids
The opportunity for us to purchase and give over a hundred pairs of shoes to children in our local neighborhood.
For more information about how to get involved in any of these ministries contact the church office at (209) 667-1191.